Happy Thanksgiving my USA lovelies!
Today I'm going to list the top five things I am most thankful for and then I'm going to do a fun giveaway!
1. God in my life. Until I found a small church, Vineyard Church of Augusta, I felt adrift. I hope you find your truth, whether it be a a religion or a spiritual guide seek what it takes to settle your soul.
2. My husband. Let me tell you something many don't believe is true. (I promise it's true) This year will be our fifteenth anniversary and the Mr. and I have never had an argument. Not one fight. We're both too easy going to sweat the small stuff. Usually we either laugh annoyances off or roll our eyes and let it go. He is an amazing man, who was willing to take on a crazy single mom and her two teenage daughters without blinking an eye. He not only accepted my girls, but boy did he love them. That he loves us so much it makes me get teary just thinking about it.
3. Circle of friends. I love people and enjoy making new friends. However I have a core circle of friends I know will not only support me through the rough parts, but will walk through the "valley of death" beside me.
4. Dogs. Everyone should have a dog at least once in their life. The unwavering love from a creature that loves you no matter what is one of those things that makes life so much better. Its always a party when you get home and if you need someone to listen without judgement, no one is better than a dog. I like cats too, but my cats would walk off when I started talking.
5. Last but not least, I am thankful for new opportunities and fresh starts. Take a few moments today and consider the one are you'd like a start fresh start. Whether a new career, a relationship or the dreary wall color. Don't put it off, go forth and conquer!
Join my newsletter for previews, giveaways and fun drink recipes! Hildie's Newsletter
Now for my giveaway, I will be gifting two people who comment, an ebook of mine of your choosing! All you have to do is answer this question.
Question: Which area of your life would you like to refresh? What is the first step?
Continue on for more fun blog stops!!