SATURDAY - MARCH 18TH 12N – 2:00 pm Spring Luncheon Join Clean Reads publishing, mingle with the authors and get ready for a delicious lunch. Beautiful décor will entice you as well as special giveaways from the authors at your table.
FRIDAY - MARCH 17TH7:00–9:00pm An evening on The Emerald Isle
Join Leanne Tyler & Lexi Witcher host a getaway to Ireland! It’s St. Paddy’s Day! Wear your most beautiful green and join the RT17 Authors for a memorable evening. Special Swag and Early bird door prize
SATURDAY - MARCH 18TH
7:00–9:00pm Masquerade Ball
Dark Hallows Press invites you to wear your finest costume and mask and play casino games. Later, the Funny Money you win will be used for a special auction.
Today I'm going to list the top five things I am most thankful for and then I'm going to do a fun giveaway!
1. God in my life. Until I found a small church, Vineyard Church of Augusta, I felt adrift. I hope you find your truth, whether it be a a religion or a spiritual guide seek what it takes to settle your soul.
2. My husband. Let me tell you something many don't believe is true. (I promise it's true) This year will be our fifteenth anniversary and the Mr. and I have never had an argument. Not one fight. We're both too easy going to sweat the small stuff. Usually we either laugh annoyances off or roll our eyes and let it go. He is an amazing man, who was willing to take on a crazy single mom and her two teenage daughters without blinking an eye. He not only accepted my girls, but boy did he love them. That he loves us so much it makes me get teary just thinking about it.
3. Circle of friends. I love people and enjoy making new friends. However I have a core circle of friends I know will not only support me through the rough parts, but will walk through the "valley of death" beside me.
4. Dogs. Everyone should have a dog at least once in their life. The unwavering love from a creature that loves you no matter what is one of those things that makes life so much better. Its always a party when you get home and if you need someone to listen without judgement, no one is better than a dog. I like cats too, but my cats would walk off when I started talking.
5. Last but not least, I am thankful for new opportunities and fresh starts. Take a few moments today and consider the one are you'd like a start fresh start. Whether a new career, a relationship or the dreary wall color. Don't put it off, go forth and conquer!
Eight bestselling authors. Eight sizzling tales of the Old West to set your heart ablaze...
From the wild Pacific forests to the lonesome plains, on wagon trains and at frontier outposts, fall in love with lumberjacks and soldiers, trailblazers and trick riders, courageous warriors and rugged cowboys…
Purchase it by clicking Here!! The Rancher, by bestselling author Hildie McQueen, transports readers to 1870s Montana Territory and into a sensual encounter between an injured rancher and a woman running for her life. Sometimes love enters at the worst moment…