Friday, November 20, 2015





 HAPPY HOPPING!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I'm so excited about my release for De Wolfe Pack world. Beneath a Silver Sky.  My story is a western historical featuring a Highlander who comes to the new world and works as a US Marshal.  The idea came to me because I'd started the story in the Highlands when Katheryn Le Veque asked me to make it a western. I write both genres, so of course I said yes!



I think you will find Brogan Hage, a descendent of Kevin Hage (The Scorpion) both intimidating and super sexy.

Here is the book's premise:

What happens with a young woman's first love is a hardened man? 

Trouble follows Brogan Hage into Silver City, Idaho, when injuries force him to seek medical attention. An unexpected offer has him thinking about settling in the bustling town. Between outlaws showing up and a beautiful passionate woman, the hardened lawman is not sure which is more dangerous. 

Town doctor's daughter, Sarah Sutherland, finds herself fiercely attracted to the wounded U.S. Marshal in her care. The fact he has a reputation for ruthlessness does not stop her from falling in love. 


I didn't plan a giveway for this blog hop, instead I'm inviting you to join my newsletter and get free things over a span of time.  I usually send out short stories, sneak previews and deleted scenes from your favorite books.  Here is the link to sign up.  I hope you will:


Hope you purchase Beneath a Silver Sky. I hope that you enjoy the story and let me know what you think.  Either email me or leave a review.  Reviews are the best gift you can give an author.

Have a beautiful day and Happy Reading!!

No off you go to the other Hop Stops!

1) Elizabeth Rose                  9) Eliza Knight
2) Kathryn Le Veque         10) Lana Williams
5) Anna Markland               13) Violetta Rand










1 comment:

  1. I would love to read Beneath A Silver Sky, but can´t buy these books in Spain.

    ReplyDelete