Monday, March 21, 2016

The Gentrys of Montana


Most of my western historical romances are more romantic than sensual.  I love to keep the sexual tension there, but refrain from having most of the characters make love while on the page.  Then the Gentry's came along.


These three hot brothers are not like my other westerns.  They are sexy risk takers who do not mind disrobing while the reader watches every single detail.
The reason?  I was asked for sensual western historical romances from a specific publisher and being she's a good friend, I agreed.


It was fun to write the three novellas and undress these cowboys.  I hope you get the opportunity to read them and enjoy Grant, Emerson and Lincoln Gentry as they not only romance you, but seduce you page after page.


How do you feel about sensual westerns?  Are you daring enough to read them?


Buy on Amazon today!!      



  


No comments:

Post a Comment